Thursday, July 28, 2011

7 Braid Three Strand Twist Out Results

OK so I did another three strand twist out on my transitioning hair. Once again I am only about a month into it. My last relaxer was June 17, 2011. This time I only did 7 large braids on my head with the rollers and this time I used my Nu-Gro Hair-Gro Spray with Moisturizer in conjunction with the satin rollers and All Ways moisturizer listed in the previous posts.



The Nu-Gro Hair-Gro Spray with Moisturizer is said to be for thinning and balding heads and is made with 100% natural herbs and vitamins. It is said to promote fast hair growth for longer thicker hair and is said to heal damaged hair. My bottle is a 16oz. bottle and I purchased it from my local beauty supply store for under $5. It smells really good and it has essential oils like jojoba oil, olive oil, castor oil, coconut oil, shea butter, nettle, parsley and more. Again these are all natural ingredients with no weird chemicals or words you can't pronounce.




I really like the way this three strand twist turned out. The wave pattern was larger and my hair was fuller. I think this must be attributed to the fact that I only twisted my hair into seven twists rather than twenty.