Monday, November 28, 2011

Changes

Updates
I no longer do the whole pH apple cider vinegar and baking soda thing. I have long since stopped that. No negative side effects mind you its just too time consuming all the measuring and pH testing. I did try the Shea Moisture Hair Mask. I don't like it. It smells nice, but it is thick and my hair does not feel moisturized or soft after sitting with it on my hair for thirty minutes under a hot dryer with a plastic cap. I henna'd my hair this weekend and used the Baka Natural Laxer once more. I'll post pictures and details soon about my henna experience. I no longer use Lotta Body (I discovered that it contains carcinogenic agents and chemicals typically used to embalm people. I now use the Kinky Curly Styling Spritz that I mentioned in an earlier post. I got it from Target for $11.99. I used up all of the African Pride moisturizer and I'm almost done with the African Pride Olive Miracle leave-in conditioner will not be purchasing anymore because it contains some of the "bad stuff" (-ates, parabens and more). I haven't had to use the Blue Magic Organics hair oil (mentioned in a previous post) because my scalp hasn't been itchy. However I will say that the last time I used it a day or so later my scalp was really itchy.