Friday, November 18, 2011

Roller Set with Kinky Curly Spiral Spritz on Transitioning Hair

I rolled my hair with regular magnetic rollers, the first time since I started my transition, and it came out really nice.This in conjunction with Shea Moisturize conditioner produced a firm, soft set. I had to sit under the dryer for a few more minutes after I took the rollers out. The curls looked really good for two or three days and then I had to do a twist out. It was a little difficult to stretch that hair around the roller and pin it in place with the cap/top. The rollers were able to stretch the hair out pretty good. The curls were fluffy and firm and by the end of the day they were still as fluffy and firm as they were at the beginning of the day so the Kinky Curly Spiral Spritz did it's job and my curls were soft and fluffy so the Shea Moisture Conditioner did its job.