Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Getting Nervous

More and more of my relaxed ends are disappearing. I am not nervous because of the loss of permed hair. I am nervous about having really short hair, because my natural hair hasn't grown out as much as I would have liked before I lose all of my relaxed ends. Up until now I have worn twist outs and roller sets, however recently I have begun to lean more towards roller sets rather than the twist outs because my hair looks really thin and scraggly in comparison to the natural hair. I've found at this point that roller sets work best because the curled relaxed ends kind of mask the natural hair and the natural hair underneath kind of hides the thinning of the relaxed ends. My plan was to transition a year or at least until my natural hair was about shoulder length....