Monday, June 3, 2013

Updates: Products and Hair Growth

Below are pictures of some new products I've started using and my hair growth. This past weekend I used As I Am Curling Jelly with Kinky Curly Curling Jelly and I got stellar results that lasted from Sunday to Sunday! I got all of the products below from Sally's except the Shea Butter Cocunut Cream (the first one) that I got from Walmart.

This stuff has awesome slip, it is really thin and it smells delicious.

This is the container of the above product, this has an awesome hold and defines really well and only costs about $6 a jar at Sally's and most of the ingredients are natural. Some shrinkage.



A little pricey, defines really well, elongates curls, soft hold, can leave a white residue that shows up after a few days.

This is the consistency of the above product. Smells good. This As I Am Curling Jelly works really well in conjunction with Kinky Curly's Curling Custard.




My hair is really growing!


Really defined coils!

Smells good and is a nice conditioner. Not good for defining curls.

Works well for smoothing edges.

I use this as a moisturizer on top of my leave in conditioner after I wash my hair.

This did not work well for me so I did not buy anymore.


I've used this for coils. It works well.

I love this for cowashing, my hair feels really smooth and conditioned when I'm done.

This did not work well for me, I won't buy anymore.

This works really well for clarifying!

I love this, smells great and works well. Lathers too!

I still like my Suave conditioners for cowashing like in the middle of the week or conditioning during  a normal wash.

I still like my Suave conditioners for cowashing like in the middle of the week or conditioning during  a normal wash.